Bulbuls are thin since quite a while ago followed passerines with little peaks. Red-vented Bulbuls are local from Pakistan to China, Red-rough looking Bulbuls from India and southeast China to northern Malaya. Well known enclosure winged animals, the two species have been acquainted with numerous districts of the world, including Australia, New Zealand, islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans, and the United States.
- Amid the 1960s, populaces of presented Red-unshaven Bulbuls ended up plainly settled in southern Florida and southern California, in spite of the fact that these populaces stay little and constrained in the conveyance.
- Conversely, populaces of Red-vented and Red-unshaven صوت البلبل bulbuls discharged amid a similar day and the Hawaiian Archipelago, have experienced hazardous development and range extension, despite the fact that the Red-rough looking has demonstrated a less emotional increment in numbers and range than the Red-vented.
- Populaces of bulbuls in the previously mentioned areas were either purposely or incidentally discharged. The two species are related with human residents in their common and presented ranges.
- They visit rural and urban zones, including parks, rural greenhouses, and arboreta. The two species are inactive all through their appropriation and have extended rearing seasons in the greater part of their presented and local reaches; in this manner, sets can raise 2–3 broods every year.
- Bulbuls are exceptionally gregarious amid the nonbreeding season and assemble in substantially shared perches. They are basically frugivores yet in addition feast upon creature and plant material, including leaves, blossoms, buds, and nectar. Furthermore, they feast upon an assortment of developed natural products, vegetables, and blossoms and in this manner are in coordinate clash with people.
- Bulbuls are potential dispersers of harmful weed seeds and contend with local fowl species in their presented ranges. Since Red-rough looking Bulbuls represent a potential danger to rural harvests, the U.S. Division of Agriculture Code of Federal Regulation denies their importation into the U.S. also, its regions. Red-vented Bulbuls, be that as it may, are not particularly restricted.